Xender is compatible with every major operating systems out there like Android, iOS and Windows Phone OS for mobile and Windows, Mac OS X and Linux for computers. The later is made possible by the use of a web client instead of using a dedicated software for computers. It also means that, Xender is compatible with any computer running any operating systems whats so ever.
How to download Xender for your Gionee Smartphone?
- Click here to get redirected to the Xender official website.
- Click on the button in “Green” color in the center.
- An APK will start getting downloaded.
- Open the settings application on your Gionee smartphone.
- Go to Security and turn on “Unknown Sources”.
- Click on the APK file that you just downloaded.
- Click on “Next” and click on “Install”
- The application will get installed. Now share the application and enjoy with your friends.
To Transfer Across Mobile Devices
To Transfer Files with your Computer
or enter the IP address shown on the application and type it in the URL bar. If you head over to http://web.xender.com, you need to scan the QR code to get access. If you use the alternative way, simply click on “Accept” on your phone , when it asks for permission. Now you will get access to the Web Client from where you can send and receive files.