Xender is a multi platform application which is available for Android/iOS and Windows Phone OS platform, which means that you will be able to use with each and every mobile operating system, your device is running right now.
Also see: Xender Apk Download for PC
Therefore you are transferring all of your files at a fast rate without paying a single penny even for your internet connection. Please note that the Wi-Fi Direct technologies will work only if you are using Xender application to transfer between two mobile devices.
If you are transferring between a mobile phone and a computer, you will need to have a Wi-Fi dongle or some sort of a receiver in order to transfer the files, or else data charges will be deducted. You can also get to know about Xender for PC here. Must checkout about xender for mac download free.
Also Check : Xender for Laptop
How to download Xender for Mac
- Download and install Xender on your mobile device. Go to Google Play Store/App Store/Windows Store for Android/iOS and Windows Phone OS respectively.
- Search for the application called “Xender”, download it and install it. Alternatively, you can click here to download xender from itunes.
- After you download and install the application.
- Open the application.
- Open your settings.
- Go to Security.
- Head over to “Device Administration” section and enable “Unknown Sources”. You will get a warning, but it’s all right. Just click Ok, and you are set.
- Go to Google.
- Download xender apk.
- Download the apk from the above link and install it.
.Now the following are steps through which you can use xender application (with video):
- Click on the “+” icon on the bottom right hand corner.
- Click on “Connect PC”
- Boot your Machintosh
- Open up Safari or any other web browser of your choice
- Type the IP shown in the application into the address/Url bar of your browser, or you can go to web.xender.com and scan the QR code shown there with your phone.
How to use Xender to connect between two different Mobile Devices?